NOTE: This blog has been moved to http://www.looksgoodworkswell.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

Ajax Experience Slides & Ajax Links

At the Adaptive Path Designing & Building with Ajax workshop (Austin, TX) I mentioned that I would post a set of good Ajax technical links. You can find these links (in their unadorned state) on my portfolio site.

I also spoke on Friday afternoon at the Ajax Experience in San Francisco. You can find the same basic talk I gave there in a previous blog article.

Michael Mahemoff has also posted his notes on Ajaxian of my talk.

The Ajax Experience was an excellent conference. The depth of materials, the quality of speakers, the excellent venue, and the awesome nofluffjuststuff and Ajaxian guys really made this the best conference I have been to this year.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Lee said...

Thanks for all the great information at the Austin event and especially for letting me chew your ear off about Ajax toolkits, Gato and whatnot. I drove back to San Antonio feeling reinvigorated about Ajax and UI Design.

But I didn't get a chance to share with you my own small contribution to classic gaming. Please, drop me a line when you get a moment. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great presentation. Great information!

Anonymous said...

Great to meet you, Bill!

Anonymous said...

Bill, Thanks for the great presentation at Adaptive Path in Austin.

Anonymous said...

Just wondering....why don't you use Yahoo! 360 instead of Blogger?

Bill Scott said...

1) Access to 360.yahoo.com requires a Yahoo! ID and login. For someone to read my blog they would have to have a Yahoo! ID & be logged in.

2) At the time I created my blog, blogspot was the easiest to set up. I am not even sure if 360 had blogs back then

3) I am planning to move to Wordpress but it is a pain moving all of the articles & comments so it just has not been a big enough priority.